Mainz 05-Augsburg match report, analysis. 1. 75' Mainz player Danny Latza strikes the shot off target, ball is cleared by the Augsburg. V 16. minutě mohl jít do vedení Mainz, avšak Latza se po převzetí odraženého míče trefil přímo do brankáře Gikiewicze. Augsburg Augsburg. Kick-off Times; Kick-off times are converted to your local PC time. If available online, we will link to the official stream provider above … Match and Teams Details. Mainz v Augsburg Sunday June 14, 14:30 Watch it on BT Sport 1. However, Mainz will be confident they can replicate their impressive showing against Frankfurt to ultimately prevail. OurMatch is not responsible for and cannot be accountable for any of the content hosted on the third-party site. Florian Niederlechner (FC Augsburg) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the high centre of the goal. last 5 home/away only: 3pts. For you to predict or bet more … Mainz has been involved in 47 of Mainz’s 69 shots in the Germany Bundesliga I so far this season (20 shots, 48 chances created), more than any other player at … Augsburg v Mainz Football ; Germany : Bundesliga WWK Arena – Augsburg Saturday, 31st October 2020 - kickoff 15:30 CET Augsburg Augsburg has won twice, lost twice, and drew once in their 5 Bundesliga games so far, which is a solid record, considering they have played against 3 of the top 4 teams at the table. Our prediction shows you furthermore the three most likely results. Returning home after a win will improve the morale of the players for the upcoming match. Train tickets from Mainz to Augsburg start at 35€, and the quickest route takes just 3h 23m. This season is very complicated for Mainz, with half the league where the club has spent all its time in the red zone. We have allocated points to each yellow (1 point) and red card (3 points) for ranking purposes. Mainz VS Augsburg - Betting Preview Mainz may still be in the bottom two, but the 05ers aren't going down without a fight this season. 75' Daniel Schlager has awarded corner kick to Mainz. The latest updates for 1. Match will take place on stadium Opel Arena, which has capacity 34,034 persons and seats capacity … Nothing is done yet! Coach of home team is Bo Svensson (Den) and coach of away team is Heiko Herrlich (Ger). As previously mentioned, it's difficult to pick an outright winner for this match - both have plenty riding on the result. Augsburg While Mainz are on the rise, Augsburg are on a decline. Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match FSV Mainz 05-Augsburg, match of the championship Germany Bundesliga.Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Germany Bundesliga and on teams FSV Mainz 05 and Augsburg… Mainz are in 15th, one point behind Augsburg in 14th, and just three points ahead of Fortuna Düsseldorf in the relegation play-off spot. Mainz 05 take on Augsburg in the Bundesliga on Sunday in a potentially crucial encounter at the bottom of the table.. History favours the hosts. Please note that this does not represent any official rankings. Bundesliga Live Commentary for Mainz 05 v Augsburg on 28 February 2021, includes full match statistics and key events, instantly updated. The TV, live streaming and radio listings are legal broadcasts of Mainz 05 - Augsburg in United States. Mainz Starting with the hosts, putting in what was a shock performance last weekend and grabbing a 2-0 … Disclaimer: The content of this video is provided from a third-party server and is hosted at . Spoiler-free. Pablo De Blasis (1. Augsburg. Last five games: 7pts. On the 01.01.1970 the match between Mainz and Augsburg will take place at the . Mainz 05 will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Augsburg, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. Mainz – Augsburg : Preview & Prediction 23rd Bundesliga Matchday! Mainz vs Augsburg Prediction. You could check the H2H stats based on Augsburg home ground. Verdict: Under 2.5 goals Best Odds: 1/1 Bookmaker: Bet365 In a real battle between two sides looking over their shoulder at the drop zone, Mainz will welcome Augsburg to an empty Opel Arena on Sunday afternoon. Augsburg v Mainz 05 predictions can be derived from the H2H stats analysis. Mainz vs Augsburg Live Stream. Stats. 9pts. FSV Mainz vs FC Augsburg live streaming on Bet365 is available to watch in the United Kingdom & Ireland. We analysed the match with the help of our Football-Formula for you beforehand and calculated the probabilities for a win, a draw or a loss. In the meantime, Augsburg will come into the clash on the back of a winless run in the Bundesliga. Mainz vs Augsburg Correct Score Predictions. Full-Time Result … 2021-02-28 14:30:00 0 - 1. FSV Mainz 05 - FC Augsburg, předzápasové informace, zranění klíčových hráčů, výroky trenérů, fotbalové statistiky a další info k utkání 1. Goal! Augsburg boss Roy Hodgson has lost his last six Germany Bundesliga I matches against Mainz, since winning his very first such encounter with Mainz in 28/02/2021 (1-0). Augsburg View events: More info: Sun: 07/06/20: BUN: Augsburg 1 - 1 Köln View events: More info: Sun: 14/06/20: BUN: Mainz 05 0 - 1 Augsburg View events: More info: Wed: 17/06/20: BUN: Augsburg 20 : 30 Yes for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 53%. Were effective at creating goalscoring opportunities from the flanks 1. Mainz se v neděli odpoledne utká s Augsburgem a … Alternatively, you could view the past results based on Mainz 05 home ground. Augsburg had a very […] FSV Mainz 05 - FC Augsburg on Matchday 23 in the 2020/2021 Bundesliga season - plus a complete list of all fixtures. FSV Mainz 05 have played in the Bundesliga, the top tier of the German football league system, for ten consecutive … 10pts. Check timetables and book your tickets with Rome2rio. Fußball- und Sportverein Mainz 05 e. V., usually shortened to 1.FSV Mainz 05, Mainz 05 [ˌmaɪnts nʊlˈfʏnf] or simply Mainz, is a German sports club, founded in 1905 and based in Mainz, Rhineland-Palatinate.1. Mainz Mainz 05. Assisted by Daniel Brosinski with a … Mainz 05 play host to Augsburg on Sunday afternoon with just one point separating the two teams in the Bundesliga standings.. FSV Mainz 05 0, FC Augsburg 1. For any legal complaints … A Hahn (25) Media. Please note that not all channels are available to watch online. League position: 13. Authentication or subscription with a TV, ISP or streaming provider may be required. Mainz vs Augsburg Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Mainz vs Augsburg this is our Prediction: Mainz for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 48%. Now, judging by the odds, Mainz is the favorite. Mainz 05 - Augsburg, Bundesliga, Germany, Sunday, February 28, 2021. Mainz is on an unbeaten streak from the past three clashes in the campaign. Augsburg now travels to Mainz as winless in 4 consecutive matches, suffering 3 straight defeats and playing 1-1 draw against Bayer Leverkusen last weekend. Mainz v Augsburg, Germany Bundesliga I, Score:0-1, Corner:5-3, 1x2 odds:2.20 3.40 3.20, Prediction/Tips: goal under 2.25,corner under 9.0,Mainz -0.5 But in my opinion this is not so like it. Return to this page a few days before the scheduled game when this expired prediction will be updated with our full preview and tips for the next match between these teams. Table. In the 23rd round of the Bundesliga, Mainz takes Augsburg. Line-Ups. Mainz 05 web: Websites: Augsburg web: 15. They have won 3 and drawn 1 Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Mainz 05 recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Ve 25. minutě to naopak byl Augsburg, kdo šel do veden, když se po obrovské chybě Zentnera dostal k míči Hahn a trefil se do odkryté části brány. Mainz vs Augsburg Live Stream, Predictions . Assisted by Carlos Gruezo with a headed pass. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 41% and over 2.5 score probability is 59%. Mainz. The club are still 17th but are only one point behind the first non-relegation. FSV Mainz 05 - FC Augsburg. Since the Bundesliga restarted, Mainz and Augsburg have just one win apiece from a cumulative 10 matches. »Predictions: draw: under 2.5 goals FSV Mainz 05) header from the centre of the box to the top right corner. 73' Daniel Schlager awards freekick to Augsburg. From trips to Bayer Leverkusen and Borussia Mönchengladbach in their last two games, Bo Svensson's side has returned home with four points, including three won by new hero Kevin … FSV Mainz 05 3, FC Augsburg 2. For the game between Mainz vs FC Augsburg on 28/2/2021 at 17:30 we calculated that Mainz has a 35% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. They are going through a very bad period at the moment, losing 4 of their last 6 Bundesliga games. Home team is from Mainz, away team is from Augsburg.Distance between them is 261.1 km. PrimaTips.com is 18+ Only and Promotes Responsible Gambling In the first round of the championship, Augsburg was head and shoulders over winning with a score of 3-1.