FREE Casino Slots South Africa [no deposit bonus], Online Casino Games India [Online Casino, Online Roulette]. Eastleigh - Hartlepool Eastleigh v Hartlepool Prediction & Tips (and online live stream*) starts on Tuesday 16th February in the England - National League. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live odds & result in one place. Based on the current form and odds of Eastleigh & Chesterfield, our value bet for this match is for Eastleigh to beat Chesterfield. The last meeting on 16th February 2021 ended in a Eastleigh 2-1 win. It has been a virtually identical story as far as Hartlepool are concerned on their travels, with 16 of their previous 18 matches at this level also producing under 2.5 goals. A Draw is very likely to happen. This season both these teams are playing attacking football from time to time in the league and their matches are sometimes high scoring, often end with 2+ goals scored. Compare Soccer Teams (H2H) Date League Home Rival HT FT; 16/02/2021 20:00 National League : Eastleigh: Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Hartlepool vs Eastleigh predictions for the match. Hartlepool United has … MATCH DETAILS: Location: Silverlake Stadium Upcoming Information:English National League 06.03.2021 Competition: Bromley vs Eastleigh live When/Date: 06.03.2021 Time: 10:00 am Repeat:Live. In fact, eight of the previous 10 Hartlepool away games at this level have also been of the under 2.5 goals variety, meaning that it would come as a shock to see three goals or more. Over Goals occurred for 3 times and Over Corners occurred for 4 times. Only Eastleigh v Hartlepool and Eastleigh v Hartlepool have seen longer runs without a draw in the competition. Sporticos - Football Today. Eastleigh v Hartlepool, England National League, Score:0-0, Corner:1-6, 1x2 odds:2.50 3.40 2.50, Prediction/Tips: goal over 2.75,corner under 10.5,Eastleigh 0.0 Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Eastleigh will visit Super 6 Stadium on Saturday for the National League clash with home team Hartlepool United.. For all of our match predictions, pre-game poll and statistics for Hartlepool United v Eastleigh, scroll down (inc. the best betting odds). Eastleigh vs Hartlepool Utd predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of England National League on 16/02/2021 Eastleigh vs Hartlepool Utd football predictions and stats - 16 Feb 2021 The website uses cookies. Hartlepool has scored an average of 1.7 goals per game and conceded an average goals of 1.2 per game during their last 10 games of the England - National League. Copyright © 2009-2021 Forebet.com All rights reserved. Eastleigh - Chesterfield head to head game preview and prediction On the 02 April 2021 at 14:00 UTC meet Eastleigh vs Chesterfield in England in a game that we all expect to be very interesting. More information at, Forebet presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. Hartlepool United will welcome Eastleigh to The Super 6 Stadium for a matchday 31 fixture in England National League. £20 bet returns £32 with Bet365 * (Ad) ‘Please note that some bookmakers odds and brands are advertised in this article’. What’s more, 14 of the most recent 17 Eastleigh away games at the top table of the National League have followed suit, including in a success at this ground last term. Do you predict Hartlepool United or Eastleigh to win? Eastleigh vs Hartlepool United PREDICTION . National League match Eastleigh vs Hartlepool 16.02.2021. https://www.blogger.com/profile/14558278342092528881. Eastleigh haven’t lost their opening two home league matches in a … The pair have both lost two, drawn two and won one of their last five. Eastleigh will welcome Hartlepool United to Silverlake Stadium for a matchday 8 fixture in England National League. March 4, 2021 Yuriy Borshchenko. Betting tips for Hartlepool vs Eastleigh (Saturday, 13 March 2021) for FREE from experts! ▪Eastleigh have scored in 78% of their away matches. 14th November 2020 – 17:20 1st Recommended Bet. Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. Check how to watch Hartlepool vs Eastleigh live stream. HARTLEPOOL-UNITED vs EASTLEIGH team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. Hartlepool’s recent home record is a mirror of Eastleigh’s recent away record. In terms of results, Hartlepool have performed at home much as Eastleigh have on the road. Eastleigh vs Bromley Predictions, Betting Tips, betting preview, Match Preview, Head-to-head stats (h2h), betting tips, betting picks, Team News and Analysis soccer . Eastleigh this season have the following results: 8W, 7D and 5L. Preview and stats followed by live commentary, video highlights and match report. In 10 (62.50%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Eastleigh could hardly be described as the great entertainers at the moment, as 16 of their last 18 top-flight home games, including each of the most recent 11, have served up two goals or fewer. Hartlepool in actual season average scored 1.43 goals per match. Eastleigh vs Hartlepool Predictions & Betting Tips. Hartlepool vs Eastleigh Prediction Hartlepool vs Eastleigh Prediction, football tips and statistics for this England National League match, free football betting tips and predictions 2021-03-13. Today football predictions from National League. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. You must be 18 years old or over to use this site. Eastleigh vs Hartlepool all Statistics to help you decide, H2H, Prediction, Betting Tips, all game Previews. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Eastleigh+0.25; The initial Goals Odds is 2.75; The initial Corner Odds is 10.5. Both teams try to perform well in National League. Our both team to score prediction is : btts_No, Among all the predictions, the best bet to play on Eastleigh v Hartlepool is U2.5 with odds of 1.97. The match of Eastleigh vs Hartlepool in England National League is started at 2021-2-17 00:59. We see a small advantage for the home team but we cover the bet with a draw to keep the risk as low as possible. ... Hartlepool … 3-0. Soccer Schedule. Hartlepool have secured an impressive 33 points from the last 35 available in the National League, with the coach charges winning all six of their games on the road during this period. Hartlepool United Eastleigh live score (and video online live stream*) starts on 13 Mar 2021 at 15:00 UTC time in National League - England. £20 Returns £32. The match of Eastleigh vs Hartlepool in England National League is started at 2020-11-15 01:19. Eastleigh - Hartlepool United you can review the football team comparisons h2h and predictions that we have created with the computerized analysis system we have made to the match. Eastleigh has won 54.14% of their last 10 games with a Clean sheet of 30% and failed to score 30%. Eastleigh have the best win rate in England National League derbies, with the Eastleigh winning 43 of their 26 such games (55%). Eastleigh is playing against Chesterfield in the England National League. The away team - Hartlepool are currently in a better form than the home team, Hartlepool. You can watch Eastleigh - Hartlepool live coverage and video highlights if you are registered member of 1xBet, the leading online betting company that has streaming coverage of different sports and more than 100k live matches with live sports betting during the year, from football to tennis to esports Betting. Division, Viborg FF have succeeded in keeping a clean sheet, No goals have been scored in the last 6 Campeonato Carioca matches of Bangu/RJ, Borussia Dortmund II are on a run of 3 consecutive HT/FT wins in Regionalliga West, Vitória Guimarães have a poor record of 3 consecutive defeats in HT/FT in Primeira, Sollentuna FK have been winning at both half time and full time their last 5 matches in Div 1 Norra, FK Tambov have lost by 2+ goals their last 4 Premier League games, In all their last 5 matches of Svenska Cupen, Djurgårdens IF have managed to win at both half time and full time, {"lg_-1":[4,3,1,8],"lg_-1_6":[2,3,1,6],"lg_61":[4,3,1,8],"lg_61_6":[2,3,1,6]}, {"lg_-1":[12,11,11,34],"lg_-1_6":[1,2,3,6],"lg_61":[11,10,10,31],"lg_61_6":[1,2,3,6],"lg_46":[1,1,null,2],"lg_46_6":[1,1,null,2],"lg_490":[null,null,1,1],"lg_490_6":[null,null,1,1]}, {"lg_-1":[18,10,8,36],"lg_-1_6":[3,3,0,6],"lg_61":[17,9,7,33],"lg_61_6":[3,3,null,6],"lg_46":[1,null,1,2],"lg_46_6":[1,null,1,2],"lg_490":[null,1,null,1],"lg_490_6":[null,1,null,1]}, {"lg_-1":[8,6,4,18],"lg_-1_6":[4,0,2,6],"lg_61":[7,5,4,16],"lg_61_6":[4,null,2,6],"lg_46":[1,1,null,2],"lg_46_6":[1,1,null,2]}, {"lg_-1":[7,7,5,19],"lg_-1_6":[2,4,0,6],"lg_61":[6,6,4,16],"lg_61_6":[2,4,null,6],"lg_46":[1,null,1,2],"lg_46_6":[1,null,1,2],"lg_490":[null,1,null,1],"lg_490_6":[null,1,null,1]}. For this match, the initial Asian Handicap is Eastleigh+0.25; The initial Goals Odds is 2.5; The initial Corner Odds is 10. Find the best betting odds on soccer game Eastleigh FC vs Hartlepool United [Tuesday, Feb 16, 2021, 17:00] from England - Conference Premier The visitors have 16 away points, while Hartlepool have 17 … Hartlepool has won 64.97% of their last 10 games with a Clean sheet of 40% and failed to score 30%. 4-0. Social rating of predictions and free betting simulator. Port Vale. Writes about gaming, casino, poker, and sports. All rights reserved. Please also look below at our comprehensive Eastleigh vs Chesterfield H2H, results and stats below to help you make a decision on your bet. Meanwhile Hartlepool have 11W, 3D and 6L. Here on Feedinco, we will cover all types of match predictions, stats and all match previews for all England - National League matches. Hartlepool Utd vs Eastleigh predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of England National League on 07/01/2020 Hartlepool Utd vs Eastleigh football predictions and stats - 07 Jan 2020 The website uses cookies. ENGLAND NATIONAL-LEAGUE The result at the end of the game seems to be completely open. Free Hartlepool vs Eastleigh betting tips - National League predictions | 2021-03-13 15:00:00. For the game between Eastleigh vs Hartlepool Utd on 16/2/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Eastleigh has a 26% probability to win, 46% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Hartlepool v Eastleigh prediction and tips, match center, statistics and analytics, odds comparison. Eastleigh vs. Hartlepool United Match football odds, football program, football results, and football predictions can be found in detail on our page. The away team - Hartlepool are currently in a better form than the home team, Hartlepool, although they will be in the away stadium. Meanwhile, only Hartlepool (65%) have a lower such win rate than Hartlepool (92% - 73%). 16 February 2021 Tuesday, England National League, Eastleigh - Hartlepool United soccer match team comparison h2h and predictions. Enjoys betting and a good poker game. Here on SofaScore livescore you can find all Hartlepool United vs Eastleigh previous results sorted by their H2H matches. Statistics predict a full time result of 2:2 . Ten of the last 12 Eastleigh matches in the National League have served up two goals or fewer, so there is no reason to expect anything different in what is an important game for both sides. Eastleigh vs Chesterfield Predictions, Betting Tips, betting preview, Match Preview, Head-to-head stats (h2h), betting tips, betting picks, Team News and Analysis soccer EASTLEIGH and HARTLEPOOL are going nearly equal strong into this match. AS Bari are unbeaten in 51 of their last 59 matches in Lega Pro, Bregalnica Stip are undefeated in their last 31 Vtora Liga games in a row, UD Logrones are on a poor run of just 1 wins in 20 matches (all competitions), In Asante Kotoko's last 18 Premier League games have been scored under 2.5 goals, FK Partizan have managed to win 16 consecutive games in Superliga, In their last 12 games in Division 2 - West, FK Chita have recorded a total of 9 losses, VVV Venlo have been defeated in their last 8 matches in Eredivisie, In their 7 most recent games of all competitions, Chelsea have succeeded in keeping a clean sheet, No goals have been scored in the last 6 Lega Pro matches of Pistoiese, Bayern München have won by 2+ goals their last 4 matches in Bundesliga, Vegalta Sendai have a poor record of 4 consecutive defeats in HT/FT in J-League, Alianza FC haven't lost in 45 of their last 54 matches in Primera Division, Slavia Praha are unbeaten in their last 36 Synot liga games, Newcastle United's form hasn't been good, as the team has won only 2 of their last 20 matches (all competitions), In Panachaiki FC's last 12 Super League 2 games have been scored under 2.5 goals, Dijon FCO are on a losing streak of 10 straight matches in Ligue 1, Club América have won 8 consecutive games in Primera Division, In their 7 most recent games of 1. At least one of the two keepers has emerged with a clean sheet from 13 of the previous 17 Eastleigh home matches at this level, so thrilling encounters at this venue have been few and far between. If this match is covered by 1xbet live you can watch this football match or any other game of England - National League on any smartphone. In 11 (73.33%) matches played away was total goals (team and … Betting Tips Today is always up-to-date it provides mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. Copyright © 2019-2021 Feedinco.com. The website uses cookies. The match between Eastleigh - Hartlepool is on Tuesday 16th February. Eastleigh meets Hartlepool in a match of a round in England National League this Saturday at 17:20 GMT. Predictions, statistics, live-score, match previews and detailed analysis for more than 300 football leagues, England National League - predictions, tips, statistics. Before you bet with your bookie, you should analyze the match using H2H stats for Hartlepool United vs Eastleigh . 04/12/2016. Make your winning bet on the National League with betting prediction from Betzoid Please bet responsibly. The last meeting on 7th January 2020 ended in a Hartlepool United 2-1 win. Soccer is a tricky sport to model because there are so few goals scored in each match. Eastleigh vs Hartlepool Predictions & Betting Tips. Eastleigh average scored 1.28 goals per match in season 2021. Totally, Eastleigh and Hartlepool fought for 6 times before. Eastleigh and Hartlepool will face each other in the upcoming match in the UK National League. Bet prediction on Eastleigh vs Bromley. In 7 (43.75%) matches in season 2021 played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 2.5 goals. Hartlepool football predictions in National League. The form of relegation-threatened Eastleigh could not be much more contrasting, with their previous 10 matches at this level resulting in no wins, four draws and eight defeats. Hartlepool vs Eastleigh tips. Eastleigh has scored an average of 1 goals per game and conceded an average goals of 1.1 per game during their last 10 games of the England - National League. Mathematical Predictions using Statistical Models to predict football result of Hartlepool vs. Eastleigh 18+ Please gamble responsibly Begambleaware.org Hartlepool United. Totally, Eastleigh and Hartlepool fought for 6 times before.