Leganes vs Sabadell Prediction, Pro Soccer Tips. Carlos Tartiere is one of the biggest stadiums in Segunda division as it can hold up to 30,500 spectators. Soccer Analysis. For the game between Real Oviedo vs CD Leganes on 14/3/2021 at 22:30 we calculated that Real Oviedo has a 28% probability to win, 35% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. 2 goals over is good choice for this match. Recent Form: Oviedo score 7 goals in the last 5 games, and Leganes score 6 goals in the last 5 games. bettingexpert is here to advocate transparency in the industry and ultimately improve your betting! Under you found the prediction processed by our proprietary software and reviewed manually by our editors of the football match Real Oviedo-Leganes, match of the championship Spain Liga Adelante.Even stats, standings, news and information on the football league Spain Liga Adelante and on teams Real Oviedo and Leganes.The prediction 1x2 or under/over or goal/nogoal, with odds of … Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we predicted both teams to not score in this game, under 2.5 goals, and a Real Oviedo home win. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. THE FACTS. Real Oviedo – Leganes; PREMIUM. Espanyol is 4 points behind the top team Mallorca and is followed closely by the play-off team by 1 point. My prediction is RCD Mallorca to win. Melendo (9') was the scorer for Espanyol. THE FACTS. Football teams - , or THE PREDICTION. My team is going really good and it'll be very tough for opponent and I think My team has better form and better ranking. No deposit required for NI customers. Segunda Liga, played Sunday, March 14th, 2021. Odds: 2.80. Pick : REAL OVIEDO or Draw @1.48 (Betway: Mar 12, 2021 10:35)Bet no "REAL OVIEDO and LEGANES are going nearly equal strong into this match. In Oviedo when these two teams last met, it was Espanyol who dominated the game. Hello Everyone ! Match prediction percentages are based on our machine learning algorythym, which tracks Alcorcón & Real Oviedo's performance. REAL-OVIEDO vs LEGANES team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. Here is our Real Oviedo v Leganes tip and game preview. Full T&Cs apply. Real Oviedo in actual season average scored 1.15 goals per match. Segunda Liga, played Sunday, March 14th, 2021. ABOUT Forebet presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we predicted both teams to not score in this game, under 2.5 goals, and a Real Oviedo home win. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. R. Oviedo meets Leganes in a match of a round in Spain Laliga2 this Sunday at 19:30. Check the preview, H2H statistics, lineup & tips for this upcoming match on 25/10/2020! Spain Segunda División - 2021/03/30 ! REAL-OVIEDO vs LEGANES team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. Real Oviedo vs Leganes prediction calculated using Poisson distribution (2016-05-26) - spain - segunda-division. Leganes Castellon 0-0 06.03 Albacete UD Logrones 1-1 06.03 Real Zaragoza Tenerife 1-0 05.03 Espanyol Real Oviedo 1-1 01.03 Mirandes Malaga 1-0 28.02 Sporting Gijon Espanyol 1-1 28.02 Real Oviedo Real Zaragoza 1-0 28.02 Tenerife Today we have a match between FC Real Oviedo and FC Leganes. Since the start of the season in Laliga2, R. Oviedo has so far 8 victories, 14 tie and 9 defeats. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. No for Both Teams to Score, with a percentage of 65%. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Both sides score and concede on average 1.83 goals per game. Real Oviedo vs CD Leganes PREDICTION . So, I'm going with this pick. Our confidence in this tip was only small relative to other tips. The match preview to the football match LEGANES vs REAL OVIEDO in the Segunda Division of Spain compares both teams and includes the latest matches of the teams, the match facts, head to head (h2h), goal statistics, table standings, match strengths and at least a computer calculated match prediction. Real Oviedo have had the second-highest number of draws in La Liga 2, with ten draws from 25 games, they'll hope to improve their poor form with their second consecutive win. Los Azules aim to move closer to the playoffs berth, and we are positive that they will go for a … March 14. ... - Real Oviedo . Leganés and Real Oviedo are both capable of scoring here. Based on our detailed analysis of statistics listed below and other factors, we predicted both teams to not score in this game, under 2.5 goals, and a Real Oviedo home win. Real Oviedo vs Leganés Prediction Chances. Real Oviedo vs Leganés predictions - 14-Mar-2021, H2H, betting tips, preview, latest results. Last five games: 5pts. Leganes vs Real Zaragoza prediction comes ahead of the important Spanish La Liga 2 showdown on Thursday, October 22. Prediction; Match centre; L W D L W W. CD Leganes - Real Oviedo. Since the start of the season in Laliga2, R. Oviedo has so far 8 victories, 14 tie and 9 defeats. ! Espanyol had 8 shots at goal with 3 on target. In 9 (56.25%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Leganes average just one goal per game so far this season so there is clearly room for improvement in the final third of the pitch. Score Prediction: Leganes 1-0 Real Oviedo. We’re therefore predicting a very close game with a 1-1 score draw after 90 minutes. Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Asian Bet – Real Oviedo vs Ponferradina prediction. Prediction 1X2: Oviedo. When does Leganes vs Real Oviedo kick off? In that game, Real Oviedo managed 55% possession and 11 shots on goal with 3 on target. ! Our prediction for this Segunda Division match: Leganes. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Real Oviedo vs CD Leganes is 2. Free Over/Under betting tip by Tawa. Email: [email protected] Teams Real Oviedo Leganes played so far 14 matches. Money back as bonus if first bet loses. Both of this teams are in quite good form, but the home team have shown that especially at home they are going to be hard to win against. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 35x. Real Oviedo head into this game coming off the back of a 1-1 La Liga 2 stalemate vs Espanyol. Where can I stream Real Oviedo vs Leganes in the UK? R. Oviedo Overall. Betting is NOT a route to financial success and tips do NOT guarantee profit. Real Oviedo won 4 direct matches.Leganes won 5 matches.5 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.36 goals per Match. Alcorcón vs Real Oviedo team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. »Predictions: draw: under 2.5 goals Spain Segunda División - 2021/03/14 Considering these sides have 22 draws between them, this game will likely end in a draw. Min deposit £5. Girona will return to Montilivi’s home to welcome Real Oviedo. Sign up today! The last meeting on 26th May 2016 ended with the following result: Real Oviedo 0 - 1 Leganés. 13-11-2020. Therefore, Espanyol is not allowed to make a mistake against Oviedo. In 9 (56.25%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Select the sports you want to hear about and TSZ will send the best previews, analysis and predictions straight to your inbox. Oviedo vs Leganes prediction for a Spain Segunda fixture on Sunday, March 14th. HIGH WIN RATE. Real Oviedo vs Leganés predictions - 14-Mar-2021, H2H, betting tips, preview, latest results. Soccer Schedule. It should be the same outcome here. Leganes go head-to-head with Zaragoza in what promises to be an entertaining contest at the Estadio Municipal de Butarque. Real Oviedo v Leganes. SPAIN SEGUNDA-DIVISIÓN Compare Soccer Teams (H2H) Date League Home Rival HT FT; 14/03/2021 19:30 LaLiga2 : Real Oviedo: CD Leganes--Soccer Odds & Tips. 25/10/2020 18:15 GMT. 04 Apr 2021, Leganes vs Sabadell Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Segunda match 04 Apr 2021: 1x2, Both Teams to … Espanyol vs Real Oviedo prediction on March 6, 2021. SPAIN SEGUNDA-DIVISIÓN Estadio Municipal de Butarque, Leganes Spain Segunda División - 2021/03/14 I think the opening half of this one between Real Oviedo and Leganes is not going to end in a draw so I will back this pick at nice odds of just above evens and I think this is absolutely one of the better picks to make in this one. Real oviedo is host today not strong opponent as Leganes. Both Teams To Score and Win (BTTS and Win), Win and Over 2.5 Goals (Win and Over 2.5), Half-Time Over/Under 0.5 Goals (HT O/U 0.5), Half-Time Over/Under 1.5 Goals (HT O/U 1.5). ! ! New customer offer. ! We see a small a." 14 Mar 2021, Oviedo vs Leganes Prediction, precise Football tips for the Spain Segunda match 14 Mar 2021: 1x2, Both Teams to … Better Collective, Real Oviedo vs CD Leganes PREDICTION . Leganes vs Fuenlabrada Prediction was posted on: March 16, 2021. Meanwhile, Ponferradina is in good shape when he is unbeaten in the last 5 consecutive matches with 2 … When does Real Oviedo vs Leganes kick off? Soccer prediction and preview for Cartagena - Leganes on (26/02/2021). Soccer Schedule. Leganes Castellon 0-0 06.03 Albacete UD Logrones 1-1 06.03 Real Zaragoza Tenerife 1-0 05.03 Espanyol Real Oviedo 1-1 01.03 Mirandes Malaga 1-0 28.02 Sporting Gijon Espanyol 1-1 28.02 Real Oviedo Real Zaragoza 1-0 28.02 Tenerife ! Vicente Moreno’s men should have too much for Oviedo to handle and should win comfortably. R. Oviedo meets Leganes in a match of a round in Spain Laliga2 this Sunday at 19:30. Pick : REAL OVIEDO or Draw @1.48 (Betway: Mar 12, 2021 10:35)Bet no "REAL OVIEDO and LEGANES are going nearly equal strong into this match. Exchange bets excluded. ! The Segunda Division returns to our football previews as we take a look at one of the games which stood out to us this week - Sporting Gijon, who will be taking on Mallorca, will have us on the edge of the seats for sure. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Min deposit £10. Leganes vs Oviedo Prediction Verdict: After a thorough analysis of stats, recent form and H2H through BetClan's algorithm, as well as, tipsters advice for the match Leganes vs Oviedo this is our Prediction: Leganes for the Winner of the match, with a probability of 47%. Predictions, statistics, live-score, match previews and detail Real Oviedo vs CD Leganes | LaLiga2 2021-03-14 Today Football Betting Predictions, Tips 1x2 game, Best Betting Tips 1x2 TopBet Fixed, solobet, odds comparison and team statistics for this match are presented bellow. In the last 10 games played Home team has earned 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 loss. ABOUT Forebet presents mathematical football predictions generated by computer algorithm on the basis of statistics. Real Oviedo did not have a good preparation for this match and their performance is quite bad, not winning all 3 consecutive matches. Spain Segunda league. last 5 home/away only: 7pts. Match Time & Date: 20/03/2021. Maybe they won`t today either, Real Oviedo have conceded most goals in the time interval 61-75 this season, Real Oviedo have not lost in 4 consecutive matches in this tournament, Matias Nahuel Leiva is the topscorer for Real Oviedo in this tournament this season with 5 goals, Leganes have scored in 71% of the matches this season, Leganes concede 0.8 goals on average in 28 matches this season. Real Oviedo vs Leganes team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. Gambling Addiction ! CD Leganes vs Real Oviedo predictions, football tips and statistics for this match of Spain Segunda Division on 25/10/2020 Stats comparison, H2H, odds, Football analysis from our experts. Mallorca - Leganes head to head game preview and prediction On the 01 April 2021 at 17:00 UTC meet Mallorca vs Leganes in Spain in a game that we all expect to be very interesting. The result at the end of the game seems to be completely open. ! Read more about us here. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Prediction Over/Under 2.5: Over 2.5 24% Under 2.5 ! Real Oviedo v Leganes Tips, Predictions and Odds Real Oviedo host Leganes in matchday 29 of La Liga 2 on Sunday 14th March, 7:30pm. Terms and Conditions Both sides score and concede on average 2.03 goals per game. Real Oviedo web: Websites: Leganes web: 14. the prediction Leganes have won their last two games by a 1-0 scoreline against Logrones and Zaragoza to give them a timely boost up the Segunda table, and they will fancy their chance of making it three from three against Real Oviedo. Logrones won 2 direct matches.Real Oviedo won 3 matches.3 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.50 goals per Match. My prediction … A couple more wins for the home team and they will find them selves in the promotion play offs. I am taking the over in this match I do see 2 goals happening here both teams need a win at this stage in the season I believe that the teams will have their chances to score I see an over happening in this game tonight between the teams . Leganes v Real Oviedo Tips, Predictions and Odds Leganes host Real Oviedo in matchday 8 of La Liga 2 on Sunday 25th October, 5:15pm at Butarque . 03:30 PM. Open Account Offer Up to £100 in Bet Credits for new customers at bet365. Oviedo vs Leganes Prediction Oviedo vs Leganes Pro Soccer Tips Oviedo vs Leganes. Alcorcón vs Real Oviedo Prediction Chances. Home win at half time. ! Lets see how it goes and good luck everyone who choose to make this bet. In 12 (70.59%) matches played at home was total goals (team and opponent) Over 1.5 goals. Real Oviedo have scored most goals in the time interval 76-90,46-60,61-75 this season, Hello everybody and welcome back to another great day for placing your bets on football ⚽ . Spanish Segunda matches are often streamed live on the LaLiga SmartBank YouTube channel. In the last 10 games played Home team has earned 3 wins, 5 draws and 2 loss. ! Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere, Oviedo Played on Sunday 14th March 2021 Tables, statistics, under over goals and picks. ! Fuenlabrada vs Real Oviedo Correct Score Prediction. Here is our Real Oviedo v Leganes tip and game preview. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. The hosts currently sit in 12th place in the table having lost against Leganes 1-3 last time out, while the visitors are in 4th after their 1-3 win against Real Oviedo. 26% Draw 56% Leganes. Fuenlabrada. After holding Espanyol to a 1-1 draw in Barcelona, Real Oviedo will be aiming to return to winning ways in La Liga 2 when they welcome Leganes at their Estadio Nuevo Carlos Tartiere on Matchday 29. Read more at virtualbet24.com I picked this prediction because the team is looking in much better form than their opponent. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 34% of AD Alcorcón's home and Real Oviedo's away games. Free Betting Tips 1x2 for Today and Tomorrow , Sure accurate soccer predictor, Top Bet Predictions, H2H Stats, Standings and Performance Analysis Real Oviedo vs Leganes prediction. Who wins the most when Real Oviedo plays Leganés? We see a small a." Here is our Real Oviedo v Leganes tip and game preview. The result at the end of the game seems to be completely open. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. T&Cs apply. Real Oviedo vs Leganés H2H head to head statistics and team results. Free Betting Tips 1x2 for Today and Tomorrow , Sure accurate soccer predictor, Top Bet Predictions, H2H Stats, Standings and Performance Analysis The bonus code BONUSVIP can be used during registration, but does not change the offer amount in any way. R. Oviedo Overall. Teams Logrones Real Oviedo played so far 8 matches. Logrones in actual season average scored 0.73 goals per match. 19:30. Compare Soccer Teams (H2H) Date League Home Rival HT FT; 14/03/2021 19:30 LaLiga2 : Real Oviedo: CD Leganes--Soccer Odds & Tips. Real Oviedo vs Leganes team performances, predictions and head to head team stats for goals, first half goals, corners, cards. Prediction: 2-1. Over25tips.com was planned to utilize the statistics of previous soccer matches to determine future matches with under/over 2.5 goals. Logrones won 2 direct matches.Real Oviedo won 3 matches.3 matches ended in a draw.On average in direct matches both teams scored a 2.50 goals per Match. Waiting here goals by the both sides also. Los Azules aim to move closer to the playoffs berth, and we are positive … ⚽ ... Based in Oviedo, Asturias, Real Oviedo is a Spanish club that plays home games at Carlos Tartiere. We love betting but we think the industry could be a lot better. Please Gamble Responsibly. They do not score a lot of goals in their matches. Real Oviedo vs. CD Leganes Match football odds, football program, football results, and football predictions can be found in detail on our page. AD Alcorcón vs Real Oviedo Predictions, Betting Tips, betting preview, Match Preview, Head-to-head stats (h2h), betting tips, betting picks, Team News and Analysis soccer Castellon vs Real Oviedo match preview: TV & streaming details, ticket information, team news, expected line-ups, free betting tips & prediction…